Jimmy Cricket already has an exciting 2013 lined up.
And you can see him live on stage at a nearby venue – or on television.
Highlights of the coming year include:
- Appearing in Sky1′s new comedy series called John Bishop’s Only Joking, scheduled for January and February
- A return to the open seas as he is making an appearance on P&O’s Aurora cruise ship where he will feature in a leg of the ship’s world cruise during February between Honolulu, the southern-most major US city, and Papeete, capital of French Polynesia in the Pacific Ocean
- Featuring in a tour of Northern Ireland with the legendary comic showband, Clubsound – this show has proved so popular that the tour’s promoter has had to arrange a second leg!
- Headlining a national Music Hall Tour, which will visit places such as Nottingham, Cardiff, Ipswich and Tunbridge Wells to name just a few
- Appearing at Dave’s Comedy Festival in Leicester during February
- Headlining the summer season show at the Princess Theatre in Hunstanton, Norfolk, over the main six-week holiday period
- Continuing to tour with his Value for a Tenner show, with dates at Bathgate, New Brighton, Whitley Bay and Bungay already lined up for next year